This stunning cottage is situated on Shell Hill, deep in the heart of the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an enormous dining kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy a holiday in a spacious and very elegant environment just 150 metres from the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- Front door into kitchen.
- Large kitchen and dining area with fully-fitted kitchen including large fridge-freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, double range cooker with 2 gas ovens, grill and 6-ring gas hob.
- Large dining table to seat 6-8 people, 2 armchairs and breakfast table.
- Stairs off kitchen to first-floor lounge, delightfully elegant with hard floor, velvet sofas and feature fireplace (non-working).
- First-floor double bedroom with black frame bed, wardrobe, original fireplace and fully-fitted en-suite shower room.
- Further staircase to second floor and 3 further bedrooms:
- Lovely double bedroom with sash window to the front, chest of drawers and original fireplace.
- 'Flexi' bedroom with 2 single beds or 1 super-king bed and original fireplace.
- The final bedroom has 2 lovely white wood bunk beds and chest of drawers.
- Vaulted ceilings in bedrooms.
- Wi-Fi broadband.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Sorry no pets and no smoking.
- Although there is no formal outside space that belongs to the cottage, there is a good-sized and little-used communal grassed area between the side of Kirkham House and the old church.