This is a solid and spacious 2-bedroomed cottage with separate lounge and large farmhouse dining kitchen. Set over 4 storeys, it boasts a Victorian cast iron open fire and 2 bathrooms. There are lovely rooftop and sea views from the twin bedroom. Odinsfeld is located in The Square in lower Robin Hood's Bay, reputedly the oldest part of the village and dating back to the early 1600s.
The accommodation comprises…
- Front door into small porch, then second door into spacious and cosy lounge with suite, pine rocking chair and dresser, open fire (fuel not provided), colour TV, good selection of reading material.
- Stairs down to lower-ground-floor dining kitchen fully equipped and with pine fitted kitchen, large farmhouse dining table, gas cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Stairs up to 1st-floor cottage-style double bedroom with double pine bed, child's single cabin bed and built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, washbasin and WC.
- 2nd-floor attic twin bedroom with en suite shower room, wash basin, WC, 2 single pine beds and rooftop views over the village and out to sea.
- Built-in stair gates at strategic points on the main staircase.
- Central heating throughout.
- You are requested to bring your own bed linen and towels.
- The Fisherhead parking permit will be there for your use providing the guests using the cottage prior to your stay have replaced it in the cottage.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.