Osbourne Cottage is located on Shell Hill on the much sought-after Fisherhead side of the village and only a minute from the beach. It is a cosy 3-storey, tastefully decorated, sandstone cottage which enjoys an open aspect and views over the village rooftops to the sea.
The accommodation comprises:
- Front door directly into ground floor lounge with wooden flooring, recently fitted new kitchen, feature stone fireplace with cast wood burning stove, flat screen TV (freeview) with separate DVD player and a selection of DVDs, 2 faux leather 2 seater sofas and a coffee table. Please note that there is no dining table in Osbourne Cottage.
- The kitchen area has recently been fitted and is well-equipped, comprising of an under-counter fridge with freezer compartment, 4-ring electric hob, electric fan assisted oven, microwave, toaster and kettle.
- There is a carpeted steep spiral staircase up to the first floor where there is a twin bedroom with 2 full width single twin beds, with shelved unit between with selection of books and portable CD player, sash window to the front aspect and adequate hanging space.
- The bathroom is also on the first floor and has shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- A further spiral staircase leads up to the full height third floor bedroom, feature stone wall with blocked up 18th Century stone mullioned window, comfortable king size bed, chest of drawers and blackout blinds. Dorma windows to the front and back allowing for delightful sea and village views. There is a radio alarm clock and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player and hanging rail.
- Just across the path from the front door is the "Shinney", a heated utility room which houses a washing machine, additional small fridge ideal for drinks, small tumble dryer, sink and drainer with electric water heater. There is also ample space for wet boots, coats and wetsuits etc. The utility room houses the gas-fired combi-boiler which provides the cottage with full central heating and constant hot water.
- From the first floor, there is a back door which leads out to Fisherhead at ground level with an area of communal grass with 2 benches. In the summer, this area catches the sun nearly all day.
- Bed linen and tea towels are provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Non smoking cottage.
- WI-FI available.