Ballina is a pretty little south-facing cottage situated on Silver Street in the heart of lower Bay. It enjoys a slightly more open and sunny aspect than some and has a pretty decor that evokes a sense of being at the seaside. It has 2 lovely bedrooms, a cosy lounge and a dining kitchen downstairs. There is a bench at the front of the property which enjoys the morning and afternoon sun.
The accommodation comprises of:
- Four stone steps with bannister rail to front door.
- Small entrance porch into ground-floor living room with sofa and armchair, log burner (fuel not provided), flat-screen TV with DVD and iPod docking station
- Wooden staircase down to kitchen on lower ground-floor. Modern fitted kitchen with pine worktops, Belfast sink and small window to front aspect. There is a gas cooker with a 4-ring gas hob, extractor hood, under-counter fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, toaster and portable CD player, iron & ironing board. There is under-floor heating and a dining table to seat 4 people.
- From the lounge, there is a carpeted staircase up to the first floor double bedroom with white metal frame bed with feature fireplace (non-working), built-in wardrobe, airing cupboard, chest of drawers, hairdryer and shaver adaptor.
- Also on the first floor is a bathroom with stained-wood floor, roll-top bath with shower over, large washbasin and WC.
- There is a further carpeted staircase up to a delightful attic twin bedroom with full-width single beds, large chest of drawers and dormer window to front aspect with lovely views over the village rooftops and the sea towards Ravenscar.
- Gas-fired central heating is included.
- Please note that bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.