This is a really beautiful cottage, located on Chapel Street in the old village. It has the benefit of a spacious lounge, open fire and secluded patio and is only 2 minutes walk to the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground floor - spacious lounge with log burner, feature stone fireplace, CD player and 32" LED TV with full HD Freeview and HDMI DVD.
- First floor - well-equipped hand-made kitchen with Neff integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, microwave, gas oven, 4-ring gas hob and dining table. Tea & coffee are provided.
- Fully-fitted bathroom with shower over, washbasin and WC and complementary toiletries.
- Second-floor - large double bedroom with metal frame bed, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Hungarian down pillows, mirrored chest of drawers and hanging rail. Window to the front elevation overlooking Fisherhead.
- Further second-floor bedroom with twin beds and wardrobe.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Feather duvets and pillows on all beds.
- Bed linen and tea towels are included. Towels can be provided at extra cost.
- Delightful and well-kept private patio with table and chairs and mature plants.
- this property does offer WiFi.
- One pet is allowed at a charge of £25 (plus a £100 returnable bond providing conditions are met) .
- Please be aware that some furnishings have recently changed. We are awaiting up to date images.