This well-presented 2-bedroomed cottage is situated in the peaceful setting of The Square in the lower village of Robin Hood's Bay. It boasts views from the top bedroom across the rooftops of the old village and out to sea towards Ravenscar.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground-floor lounge with a 2-seater sofa and 2 armchairs, TV, separate DVD player and log-burner. Guests are requested to provide fuel for the log burner.
- Lower ground-floor kitchen with dining table to comfortably sit 4 people. It is equipped with an electric 4-ring hob, separate electric fan oven, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge (no freezer compartment), George Foreman grill and washing machine.
- First-floor bedroom with king-size bed, bedside tables, feature fireplace and wardrobe with hanging space.
- On the same floor is a modern bathroom with washbasin, heated towel rail, electric shower and WC.
- A further staircase leads up to the top-floor bedroom with views over The Square to the front aspect. The upper rear windows look out over the pantiled rooftops and out to sea towards Ravencar. The bedroom has a double bed and separate full-width single bed with hanging space for clothes and a set of drawers for extra storage space.
- There is Wi-Fi available for guests to use.
- Oakfield Cottage is heated by electric storage heaters on each floor. Two portable heaters are also available.
- Bed linen is provided but guests are requested to bring their own towels.