This is a refurbished cottage and is situated close to the Dock on King Street in the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay. It has been furnished and decorated to a very high standard and offers good quality accommodation in a prime location. There are sea views from the bedroom velux window and the cottage is located approximately 100 metres from the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- Light and spacious newly-fitted kitchen with dining area. Electric hob & oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave and small freezer. Original polished floorboards throughout ground-floor. Flat-screen TV with integral DVD/CD player.
- Stairs to first-floor lounge with good quality fittings and furnishings including flat-screen TV with integral DVD/CD player, sofa and feature fireplace (non-working).
- Bathroom with roll-top bath, shower over and large wash basin. Two steps down to WC.
- Further staircase (with limited headroom) to attic bedroom with sloping ceiling, double bed, chest of drawers and hanging space. Sea view from velux window. Please note that a degree of care is required when descending the stairs from the bedroom.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Please note that bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Strictly no smoking.