Darnholm Lower RHBay
This quaint 3-bedroomed fisherman’s cottage is situated on The Square, deep in the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay and is just a 3-minute stroll to the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground-floor tiled lounge/kitchen/diner with living flame gas fire, selection of books and DVDs, flat-screen TV with built-in DVD and drop-leaf dining table. There are 2 'lazyboy' sofas for added comfort.
- Well-equipped kitchen area with gas cooker with 4-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster and breakfast bar.
- 1st-floor twin bedroom with built-in cupboards and original old fireplace (non-working).
- Fully fitted bathroom with shower over, wash basin and WC.
- 2nd-floor galleried double bedroom with rooftop views over the village.
- Steep staircase (with adequate hand rails and grab rails) down to lower-ground-floor bedroom with double bed and vanity washbasin. There is also a washing machine located in the back porch at the bottom of the stairs.
- Bed linen and tea-towels are provided but you are requested to bring your own towels
- Central heating and carpeting throughout.
- This property will allow 1 dog with a £25 charge.
- Please note that although there are enough beds to sleep more, Darnholm is registered and insured to sleep only 4 people.
- Travel cot available.