For those of you familiar with Bay, Cosy Cottage is located behind the old sweet shop in the dock area of the village and is very close to the beach. It underwent complete refurbishment in December 2014 and is now presented with a contemporary decor in a quaint and traditional building.
The accommodation comprises:
- Steps up to front door and small entrance porch..
- Ground-floor living accommodation comprising sofa & armchair, large drop-leaf dining table, flat-screen wall-mounted TV, DVD player, wireless Bluetooth media player, stove-effect living flame gas fire.
- Contemporary kitchen comprising gas oven and 4-ring gas hob, under-counter fridge with freezer compartment, large Belfast sink, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Also on the ground-floor is a bedroom with two bunk beds, chest of drawers and window on to Albion Road.
- 3 steps up from the lounge is the bathroom with full-size bath with shower over, WC and washbasin.
- Delightfully spacious attic double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, large chest of drawers, TV and washbasin.
- Just 20 metres from the beach.
- Road access to within 15 metres for easy loading and unloading.
- Carpeted throughout.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Free WiFi included.
- Bed linen, tea towels, gas and electricity are included in the price.
- Please note that there is no parking at Cosy Cottage despite the appearance of a parking space outside.