This old fisherman’s cottage is situated on Bloomswell and has views over the rooftops of Robin Hood's Bay, to the moors and sea. It is just a 3-minute stroll to the beach. The cottage is set over 3 floors and has the benefit of central heating, a log-burning stove, 2 bathrooms, 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom.
The accommodation comprises:
- Upper ground floor has separate fully-fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge (please note there is no ice compartment), microwave and dishwasher.
- Delightfully decorated and light lounge with log-burning stove, colour TV, DVD player and large dining table. A selection of games and DVD's available for you to use. Window overlooking rooftops and Fisherhead.
- Steep staircase down to refurbished lower ground floor double bedroom with metal frame bed.
- Spacious family bathroom with bath (shower over), WC and wash basin.
- Staircase from main lounge to first floor master bedroom with double bed and fully-fitted en-suite shower room. Views over Fisherhead and the bay.
- Further first-floor bedroom with twin beds.
- Child safety gates available on staircases and twin bedroom.
- Centrally heated and carpeted throughout.
- Gas, electricity, and bed linen are included but please bring your own towels.