This delightful cottage is situated in the heart of the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay and offers spacious accommodation with separate kitchen and 3 bedrooms. It has the benefit of sea views from most of the rooms. There is also an open fire in the lounge. The cottage is located less than 200 metres from the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- A tiled entrance porch leads into the lounge and dining area..
- The lounge is light and spacious with dining table, 2 sofas, open fire and colour TV & DVD player.
- There is a separate fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- The first-floor bathroom comprises a bath with hand-shower and wash basin.
- There is a separate WC on the first floor.
- The double bedroom has a pine bed with chest of drawers, a built-in wardrobe and a window overlooking the sea.
- Also on the first floor is a spacious twin bedroom with full-width single beds, bedside table, chest of drawers, pine dressing table and built-in wardrobe.
- The attic bedroom has a double bed with small chest of drawers, bedside table and sea views.
- The cottage benefits from secondary storm windows.
- A gas-fired combi-boiler provides full central heating and hot water.
- Please note that you are requested to bring your own bed linen and towels.
- Sherwood Cottage allows up to 2 pets (by negotiation)