This beautiful and charming 3-bedroomed cottage has been fully refurbished and nestles in a quiet yard in the very heart of the old village of Robin Hoods Bay. The contemporary interior has a calm coastal feel and you will immediately feel relaxed here. Summer Cottage is located off King Street and enjoys an elevated position overlooking New Road. It is set over 4 floors and boasts two private patios.
The accommodation comprises:
- The front door opens into a small entrance porch.
- A further door takes you into the spacious lounge with 2 large sofas, wood floor and open fire. Two windows to the front elevation make the cottage particularly light and there is a large storage cupboard for coats and boots. The large, flat-screen TV has Freeview and a DVD player.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Across the landing from the lounge is a single bedroom with full-size single bed, chest of drawers, hanging hooks and a window to the rear aspect
- From the ground floor, there is an open-tread staircase down to a spacious dining kitchen with a stone-tiled floor and a large dining table. Two windows look out on to the first of the 2 patios. The kitchen comprises Shaker-style units with a Belfast sink, 4-ring halogen hob, electric oven, washing machine, slimline dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with Freeview. A door takes you outside to a fenced patio which captures the sun from mid-day through to the evening.
- Stairs from the ground-floor go up to a delightful double bedroom with a metal-framed double bed, two windows to the front aspect, ornamental fireplace (non-working), an upholstered chair and a walk-in wardrobe with drawers and hanging space.
- Also on this floor is a separate bathroom with bath, shower over, large wash basin, WC and window to the rear aspect.
- A further staircase goes up to the open-plan attic bedroom which has a white-wood king-size bed, chest of drawers and a partial en suite comprising wash basin and WC. A dormer window looks out over New Road to the front aspect.
- There is gas-fired central heating throughout the property and a working coal/log fire in the lounge. Coal/logs are not provided but can be purchased in the village. All other fireplaces are ornamental and not in use.
- There is a further patio with garden furniture to the rear of the building in a small sheltered square which captures the morning sun.
- Bed linen is provided but you are kindly requested to bring your own towels.
- Fisherhead parking permit available (subject to the previous guests having returned it to the cottage.)
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our cottages.