We are very pleased to offer you this property. Located on a quiet private road in upper Robin Hood's Bay, The Warehouse offers very stylish and contemporary accommodation coupled with excellent facilities and comfort.
During peak times, whole week bookings for this property are Saturday - Saturday.
The accommodation comprises:
- A spacious entrance porch leading into a hallway with oak bookcase and doors to bedrooms and shower room.
- A shallow-tread staircase leads to the 1st-floor open-plan living space.
- The extensive lounge area has a wood floor, soft leather sofas, oak sideboard and occasional tables and multi-fuel stove.
- There is a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, WiFi, a DVD player and a CD player/iPod docking station.
- The kitchen area is well-equipped with fridge, separate freezer, electric fan oven, 4-ring gas hob, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- To complete the living area, there is an oak dining table with upholstered chairs for formal or casual dining.
- The ground-floor is fully carpeted and comprises 2 bedrooms and a shower room.
- The double bedroom has a metal-frame double bed with oak bedside cabinets and a large oak wardrobe with drawer.
- The twin room has 2 full-width single metal-frame beds, oak bedside cabinet and large oak wardrobe.
- The shower room has a fully-tiled large shower cubicle with rain-effect shower head, WC and wash basin.
- The property has full gas central heating.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- There is a parking permit for 1 car for use in the upper village car parks (conditions apply).
- This property will allow up to 2 dogs by negotiation.