Lisnacrieve is a spacious 4-bedroomed red brick house in Robin Hood's Bay upper village overlooking the bay towards Ravenscar. The property is fully geared up to family holidays and includes a utility room, 2 bathrooms, an enclosed garden and parking for 2 cars. It also benefits from Wifi and is pet friendly.
The accommodation comprises:
- A UPVC door at the rear of the house leads into the utility room with Belfast sink, under-counter freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and WC. The utility room oozes practicality and is ideal for rinsing off dirty wellies, sandy shoes and buckets and spades.
- From the utility room, a door leads into the kitchen/diner with a range of modern units, fully-working Aga, under-counter fridge, electric 4-ring hob and fan oven, microwave and dishwasher, toaster, kettle and Kenwood espresso machine. There is a dining table with 6 chairs plus 2 foldaway chairs.
- A door from the kitchen/diner leads into a hallway with original mosaic floor tiles with two lounges, one off each side. A door at the end of the hallway leads directly into the fully-enclosed lawned garden.
- The first lounge has a bay window overlooking the garden, lounge suite, electric fire, TV with Freesat box, DVD player and a selection of DVDs.
- The second lounge is a similar room with a bay window overlooking the garden, a leather suite, TV with Freesat, coal-effect electric fire, occasional tables and lamps.
- Stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor which comprises 2 large double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 is a spacious double room with a bay window overlooking the garden and towards Ravenscar (although foliage from nearby trees can obscure the view in the summer months). There are 2 bedside cabinets with drawers and lamps and a large wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 is a similarly sized room with a pine chest of drawers, wardrobe and bedside cabinets. There is also a bay window over looking the garden and beyond towards Ravenscar.
- Bathroom 1 is fully tiled and comprises a full-sized bath with shower over, large wash basin, bidet and WC. There is a heated towel rail and radiator. The window to the rear of the property overlooks the back lane, Turner's field and the vineyard.
- Bathroom 2 is also fully tiled and comprises a good-sized shower cubicle, large washbasin, WC, heated towel rail and shaving point. A feature stained glass window overlooks Turner's field and the vineyard.
- A further staircase leads to the second floor and 2 more bedrooms.
- Bedroom 3 is a large twin room with 2 single beds, bedside table and lamp, white wood cot and an antique pine dressing table with decorative Victorian tiles. There is also a wicker chair, bookshelf unit and a large resident moose! A dormer window looks out across the bay.
- Bedroom 4 is slightly smaller with 2 single beds, bedside table, bookshelf unit and a full-length cheval mirror. There is a dormer window with lovely views over the tree tops and across the bay to Ravenscar.
- The garden is fully enclosed and is accessible from the front door of the house. The lawn slopes gently away from the house and the garden has some lovely mature shrubs and 2 wooden benches for taking in the morning air. A path through the middle of the garden leads to a garden gate which in turn leads onto a communal path to the upper village and beach. It should be noted that there are a couple of thorny shrubs and an old water fountain in the garden. It is important therefore that small children are supervised in the garden.
- Lisnacrieve is just a 10-minute downhill walk through Robin Hood's Bay village to the beach. It is close to the village shop and post office, pubs, restaurants, tennis courts and bowling green. There is also a bus stop close by. There is a regular bus route to Scarborough (19 miles south) and to Whitby (5 miles to the north).
- Bed linen and tea towels is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.