- Sleeps 7
- Lower Bay
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Permit - Fisherhead Car Park
£25 per pet (Conditions apply)
Approached from King Street and down a long, narrow hallway, the front door opens into a magnificent cottage of amazing proportions. The term ‘tucked away’ is wholly appropriate in this case, so few people are aware of its existence. Bank House is decorated and furnished to an exceptionally high standard in a contemporary style yet retains much of its cottage atmosphere. It is situated in the old Bay village, just 80 metres from the beach.
The accommodation comprises:
- Fully fitted dining kitchen with large farmhouse dining table.
- Fridge-freezer, microwave, full cooker and washer.
- Spacious lounge with leather suite, colour TV, DVD player and Sky TV.
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- 1st-floor bedroom with king-size bed, single bed and fireplace (non-working).
- 1st-floor bunk-bed room.
- 1st-floor fully-fitted shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Delightful large attic room with metal frame double bed and modern cot.
- Stair gates, table chair and booster seat available.
- Road access to front door for easy loading and unloading.
- Carpeted throughout.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Bed linen, tea towels, gas and electricity are included in the price.