- Sleeps 4
- Lower Bay
- Parking Permit - Fisherhead Car Park
Fisherhead parking permit available. Sorry, no pets.
Cranford is a lovely 2-bedroomed stone cottage situated halfway along Chapel Street in the old Bay village. It is close to shops, cafes and pubs and only 250 metres from the beach. It has had a complete makeover with a brand new kitchen and new carpets and is now a cosy and stylish cottage. It has 2 delightful bedrooms and the added benefits of free high-speed Wi-Fi, an open fire and sun patio.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small entrance porch.
- Lounge with dining area, open fire, colour TV and DVD player.
- Brand new separate fitted kitchen with fridge, slimline dishwasher, 4-ring gas hob, electric fan oven, microwave, kettle and toaster. Washing machine in understairs cupboard.
- Fully-tiled bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and wash basin.
- Lovely twin bedroom with fireplace (non-working), hanging rail and cupboard.
- Second-floor attic bedroom with double cast-iron antique bed, oak chest of drawers and ample hanging space.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Open fire in lounge. Please bring a supply of coal and/or logs (which are also available in the village).
- Sun patio with table and 4 chairs overlooking the beck and New Road.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Fisherhead parking permit available. Conditions apply.