- Sleeps 6
- Lower Bay
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Permit - Fisherhead Car Park
Sleeps 4 adults + 2 children. Fisherhead parking permit available. One pet by negotiation.
This stunning cottage enjoys a lofty, peaceful and private position in lower Bay, just off the ever-popular Chapel Street. It benefits from 2 sun terraces, one having stunning panoramic sea views across the entire Bay from Ness Point to Ravenscar while the other looks over the rooftops of the village and captures the afternoon and evening sun. Eve Cottage is a delightful mix of contemporary, antique, stylish and warm and provides an excellent standard of accommodation. Please note that young children should be supervised at all times on the terraces.
The accommodation comprises:
- The cottage is accessed by a flight of stone steps from Chapel Street.
- Entrance door into lounge area with parquet floor, 2 large sofas and a beautiful stone fireplace with wood-burning stove. There is a flat-screen TV with Freeview,DVD player, a CD player and WiFi internet access.
- The hand-built kitchen features a working Aga and an unusual sink made from a stone drinking trough. There is a built-in fridge, a freezer, microwave and a tiled floor. (Please note that the Aga and microwave are the means of cooking in this property).
- A stable/half door from the kitchen area leads onto a sun terrace with magnificent views across the bay. The morning and mid-day sun is captured here and is a perfect space for breakfast and lunch.
- The second and larger terrace captures the afternoon sun and is located on the landward side of the house, looking over the surrounding rooftops.
- From the lounge area, a staircase leads up to the first floor which has a double bedroom and a bunk bedroom with fitteds bunk beds.
- Off the top of the stairs is a wet-room comprising shower, WC and small wash basin..
- A further staircase leads to the galleried master bedroom with a fabulous 4-poster bed, chest of drawers and built-in wardrobes. En suite to this bedroom is a bathroom with roll-top bath, WC and wash basin.
- There are beautiful sea views from most of the windows.
- The property is heated by gas-fired central heating.
- Please note that bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- You are requested not to smoke in the cottage.
- Children should be supervised at all times on the terraces.
- Please note that there is a foldaway dining table that can seat 6 people.