- Sleeps 6+1
- Lower Bay
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Permit - Fisherhead Car Park
One dog will be allowed by negotiation.
We are delighted to offer this beautiful, stylish and spacious cottage, set on the ever-popular Chapel Street in the very heart of old Robin Hood's Bay. Hensingham's style is rich and sumptuous but with a definite seasidey feel which lends itself perfectly to a comfortable coastal holiday. The cottage benefits from 2 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, a log-burning stove and a lovely private walled patio which captures the midday and afternoon sun.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small entrance porch.
- Dining room with large wooden table, benches and chair.
- Cosy lounge with leather suite, log-burning stove, flat-screen TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player.
- Separate fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Stairs up to first-floor bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and wash basin.
- Light, bright and spacious double bedroom with beautiful metal-framed bed, chest of drawers, fireplace (non-working)and double window overlooking Chapel Street. There is a large en suite shower room with large shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Also on the first floor is a pretty single bedroom with full-width single bed.
- Stairs up to second-floor and large landing with hanging and storage space.
- Family bedroom with double bed and single bed, large wash basin and window to the front aspect.
- Further twin bedroom with full-width single beds
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Larger-than-average private sun patio overlooking King's Beck and New Road.
- At the rear of the cottage is a separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.