Beautifully refurbished cottage with 3 bedrooms and log burner.
We are delighted to present Hollington House, the latest addition to our portfolio.
Hollington House is a charming 18th-century cottage nestled in a very quiet part of the village, yet just yards from the many cafes, restaurants, pubs and gift shops. It has just been refurbished to a high standard and the result is a warm and inviting home that exudes charm and character. The comfortable ground-floor living space is open plan is open-plan. Unusually, there are 3 double bedrooms with the addition of a single bed in the spacious attic bedroom which allows for an extra person or for more flexible sleeping arrangements. There are also 2 bathrooms on the first floor. The house enjoys an open aspect to the front, giving lovely views over the rooftops and towards Bay Bank.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall with built in shoe rack and coat hanging space.
- A door from the hallway leads into an open-plan lounge and kitchen. The lounge is warm and inviting and has 2 comfortable sofas, an armchair and foot stool. There is a TV with Blu-Ray DVD, CD player and a selection of DVDs. Central to the lounge is a lovely stone fireplace with a wood-burning stove.
- The galley kitchen has an induction hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster. The kitchen enjoys extensive work surfaces for easy preparation of meals. There are sufficient cupboards and a useful pantry for extra storage. At the end of the kitchen is a dining table and 4 chairs with extra fold-away chairs available.
- A separate utility room houses a washing machine, radiator and drying racks.
- From the hallway, a staircase leads up to the first floor where there are 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The spacious master bedroom has a double size wooden bed with a chest of drawers and original fireplace (non working) and delightful open views over the village rooftops and Bay Bank. The en suite comprises a large shower cubicle with WC and washbasin.
- The second bedroom comprises a double bed, built-in wardrobe, radiator and window to the side elevation.
- A narrow and steep staircase rises to the top floor where there is a roomy attic bedroom with a double bed and a single bed. There are views from the dormer window to the front aspect and a Velux window to the rear which make the attic light and airy. Please note there is limited head room in some parts of this room.
- Hollington House has full gas central heating, WiFi and a good selection of books and DVDs.
- Bed linen and towels are provided but you are requested to bring your own towels for use outside of the property.
- Please note that pets are not allowed.