- Sleeps 6
- Lower Bay
- Parking Permit - Fisherhead Car Park
Fisherhead parking permit available. Sorry, no pets.
This roomy 3-bedroomed 17th century cottage is situated in the lower village of Robin Hood’s Bay, close to all amenities and approximately 300 yards from the beach. It will comfortably sleep 6 people and benefits from 2 spacious reception rooms, a log-burning stove and easy loading/unloading.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small tiled entrance porch.
- Spacious lounge with log-burning stove, colour TV and DVD player with a selection of DVDs.
- Separate dining room with large dining table and cosy Rayburn AGA.
- Separate fitted kitchen with dishwasher, under counter fridge with ice box, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Utility room for ample storage for coats and boots.
- Ground-floor WC.
- First-floor newly-fitted bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and wash basin.
- First-floor spacious twin bedroom with full-width single beds and window to front aspect overlooking New Road.
- Further first-floor twin bedroom with full-width single beds.
- Spacious attic bedroom with king-size bed, window to front aspect and views over the village rooftops.
- Full gas central heating.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Fisherhead parking permit available (subject to the previous guests having returned it to the cottage).
- Please note that you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Sorry no pets and no smoking.