We are pleased to offer this quaint cottage set in a very quiet location off the beaten track on Littlewood Terrace, only 150 yards from the beach. Woodside has a wealth of coastal features and benefits enormously from a small lawned garden which captures the sunshine throughout the day. There are lovely views from both bedrooms over the rooftops to the sea and the Ravenscar headland.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small entrance porch.
- Ground floor living space comprising large table and built-in benches and sofa. There is a fitted kitchen with built in electric oven, 4-ring gas hob, under counter fridge with small freezer compartment, a log-burning stove, microwave, wall-mounted TV and Ipod docking station.
- Stairs to first floor...
- Shower room with fitted shower cubicle, WC and large wash basin.
- Also on the first floor is a double bedroom which enjoys views out to sea.
- Further staircase to attic bedroom with 2 full width single beds, flat-screen TV and windows overlooking the rooftops and the sea to Ravenscar.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Small private lawned garden to the side of the cottage.
- Bed linen is provided but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Please note that this cottage is characterised by uneven stairs and floors.
- Please note that this property will allow one pet with a £25 charge.