A delightful wooden cabin set in an idyllic location in the tiny hamlet of Raw, overlooking Robin Hood's Bay. Glen Studio is not for the faint-hearted but offers peaceful sanctuary for walkers, artists, writers or anyone wishing to escape to the tranquillity of rural life. There is a small cottage garden with its own sitting area, surrounded by fields frequented by roe deer, foxes, badgers, rabbits and an abundance of wild birds. Well behaved dogs are welcomed and there are fantastic walks from the doorstep.
The accommodation comprises:
- Combined lounge/bedroom area with double bed, sofa/futon, colour TV with built in DVD player, table and chairs, plug in convector heater and radiator.
- A well-equipped kitchenette with table top cooker (2-ring electric hob, grill/oven), fridge with small freezer compartment, kettle and toaster.
- Spacious bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC, electric wall heater and drying rack.
- Large picture windows with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- A selection of books, walking guides, tide tables and maps.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- A delightful, secluded cottage garden with table and chairs.
- Off-road parking for 1 car. (Please note: Large cars may struggle with the tight turning circle).
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels.