A delightful wooden cabin set in an idyllic location in the tiny hamlet of Raw, overlooking Robin Hood's Bay. Glen Studio is not for the faint-hearted but offers peaceful sanctuary for walkers, artists, writers or anyone wishing to escape to the tranquillity of rural life. There is a small cottage garden with its own sitting area, surrounded by fields frequented by roe deer, foxes, badgers, rabbits and an abundance of wild birds. Well-behaved dogs are welcomed and there are fantastic walks from the doorstep.
The accommodation comprises:
- Combined lounge/bedroom area with double bed, sofa/futon, colour TV with built in DVD player, table and chairs, plug in convector heater and radiator.
- A well-equipped kitchenette with table top cooker (2-ring electric hob, grill/oven), fridge with small freezer compartment, kettle and toaster.
- Spacious bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC, electric wall heater and drying rack.
- Large picture windows with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- A selection of books, walking guides, tide tables and maps.
- Wooden floors throughout.
- A delightful, secluded cottage garden with table and chairs.
- Off-road parking for 1 car. (Please note: Large cars may struggle with the tight turning circle).
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs can be accepted. However, please be aware that Glen Studio is a small property and larger breeds of dog may feel very confined.