Maid Marion is the quaintest of cottages and is tucked away on a quiet cobbled street, just behind The Laurel Inn in the lower village of Robin Hood's Bay. It is a delightful mix of the traditional and the new and can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Maid Marion was fully re-carpeted in August 2020 and all of the cutlery, cookware and utensils were replaced with new at the same time.
- The cottage has a travel cot and an iron & ironing board.
- Typical for lower Bay, the stairs are winding and require a degree of care when using them. Please use the grab rails provided.
- There is no mains gas at Maid Marion.
- Electricity is included in the price. Although it is currently via a coin meter, the coins are provided for you
- No dogs
- No parking permit