This quaint and warm little cottage is situated in a yard just off King Street in the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay and is less than 100 metres from the beach. It is beautifully maintained and has been completely refurbished, offering light, stylish and comfortable accommodation over 3 floors. The sun fairly pours into this cottage in the morning.
The accommodation comprises:
- Small entrance porch.
- Ground floor lounge/kitchen/dining area with flagstone floor, log-burning stove, leather suite, dining table, flat-screen colour TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Kitchen area with integrated fridge (no freezer compartment), Bosch electric cooker with fan oven and 4-ring hob, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Staircase to first floor. ......
- Bathroom with bath, hand-shower, wash basin, WC and marble floor.
- Stylish and airy master bedroom with contemporary-style 3-quarter bed, built-in wardrobes and pine chest.
- Further enclosed staircase to twin bedroom with full-width single beds, built-in wardrobes and pine chest.
- Quality bed linen is included but you are requested to bring your own towels.
- Electric heating throughout and log-burning stove on the ground floor
- No smoking.
- Wi-Fi available for guests to use.
- This property also has a permit to park one car in the council carparks in the upper village.