Located in a quiet corner of the old village of Robin Hood’s Bay, this cosy fisherman's cottage offers peace and tranquillity away from the hustle and bustle of the main thoroughfares. It boasts delightful views over the pantiled rooftops of the village and has a pretty raised patio with barbecue which captures the sun for most of the day.
The accommodation comprises:
- Ground-floor lounge/kitchen/diner with open coal fire, colour TV, dining table and iPod docking station. The kitchen has a 2-ring electric hob, combination microwave and fridge. (There is no full-size oven).
- Steep open-tread wooden staircase between ground floor and first floor.
- First-floor twin room with full-width beds, pine drawers, built in wardrobe and window overlooking the village. Separate bathroom with bath, shower over, washbasin and WC.
- Spacious attic bedroom with double bed under eaves, built-in storage and window seat to large dormer window overlooking rooftops of Bay village.
- Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Sun patio with wooden garden furniture and brick-built barbecue.
- Please note that you are requested to bring your own bed linen and towels.
- This property will allow up to 2 dogs by negotiation.
- Strictly no smoking.